My favorite piece of technology

Hi, today I will tell you about my favorite piece of technology:

My favorite piece of technology is the computer, I remember when I was a little girl, I don't know how old I was, maybe 10 years when I had my first computer. At that time I only used it to play or do homework, but today, a computer or laptop connected to the internet I can do many things, for example, search for music on Youtube, search papers in scientific databases, make reports, search online stores, or play online. Being honest, I don't use it much, only for specific things related to the University or sometimes to look for information or watch movies.

I'm not a fan of the technology, even sometimes I feel that I stay behind in it's use, but I like it because it open a lot of possibilities to know about information of world, to be connected with society in every way. 

Resultado de imagen para usar computador niña

Comentarios