My Autobiography

Hi, my name is valentina, I'm 21 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile on February 24th, 1997.
My nucleus familary is my mom, dad, and sister, so I'm the youngest daughter. My sister, francisca, is a food engineer, she lives with us only for every 10 days, because she works in mining.
I lived my childhood and adolescence in Buin, in the south of Santiago. I remember that I loved or still love this place, because it was a farm with many trees, I used to ride my bike every day that I wanted, and my pets ran freely.
At the moment I'm living in San Bernardo, but I don't like this, because I never had neighbors so close before, also the life near the center is different.
I studied at the Inmaculada Concepciòn school and then I did my bachelor's degree at the University of Chile, it was difficult, but the ambient it was good. After finishing my bachelor’s degree, I decided study dentistry.
In my free time, I like to go out, know new places, and watch series (they told me that "paper house" is very good. but I still don't see it). One of my dreams is to travel and I want to get to know other cultures. Below you will find some pictures.


No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.Trees in the spring (Buin)

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.Trees in the spring (Buin)




Comentarios

  1. Your pics are very beautiful. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BEAUTIFUL TREES IN MY LIFE!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Beautiful photos!! And follow your dreams Vale

    ResponderBorrar
  3. In my free time I also see series. I would really like to see photos of your trips, you have talent as a photographer!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I understand that you do not like San Bernardo, I do not like Recoleta, nothing compares to living in the countryside and feeling free

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario