I love pizza


Hello classmates:

Today, I'm going to talk about food. It is a bit difficult to define what is my favorite food, because I like all kinds of food. But I really like italian food, like pasta, either in different forms or different types, or lasagne. But what I like the most is pizza. It may not be healthy, but a treat from time to time is not bad. Also, they are easy to prepare, quick to make, and can be with all the ingredients you want!

Now, I will tell you how to prepare a pizza in simple steps, you can buy the already prepared dough or make it yourself. You also need tomato sauce, cheese and oregano and ingredients acording to your taste, for example, basil, tomato, meat, chicken, paprika, corn, salami, mushroom and what you can't miss is the olives!

You must place the ingredients to your liking and then heat the pizza in the oven for 30 minutes. And ready to eat with something for drink like a raspberry juice. How delicious!!
Now, my favorite dessert is chocolate ice cream and raspberry ice cream.

To be honest, pizza is not that kind of  healthy food, but it's worth a try just because of its taste. 




Comentarios

  1. I also like pizza <3 and I have never tasted pizza with basil .

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love pizza because it's delicious, versatile and barely out of trouble

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that we need a special post for dessets ♥

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I also love pizza so much!!! It's so "easy" to do and so delicous.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I really love pizza! read your post made me want to eat

    ResponderBorrar
  6. There is a pizzeria in Placeres Hill (Valparaíso), which sells the best pizzas on the planet, they are huge, cheap, and very addictive.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario